Wednesday 13, who mixes punk rock and metal with kitschy horror imagery and who is formerly one half of the MURDERDOLLS braintrust, will release his seventh solo studio album, titled "Condolences", on June 2 via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The follow-up to 2015's "Monsters Of The Universe" was produced by Chris "Zeuss" Harris, who previously worked with Wednesday 13 and guitarist Roman Surman on the 2010 MURDERDOLLS album "Women & Children Last". The artwork was created by Travis Smith (OPETH, KATATONIA, NEVERMORE) and can be seen HERE along with the music video for "What the Night Brings."
"Communion", a song from the the Boston, Massachusetts-based technical metal act REVOCATION, will be featured in the upcoming "Power Rangers" movie. Fans in America can hear the track when the film is released in theaters on March 24. "Communion" is taken from REVOCATION's latest album, "Great Is Our Sin", which was produced, mixed, and mastered by ZEUSS. READ MORE.
DEMON HUNTER will release its new album, "Outlive", on March 31 through a partnership with Solid State Records. The disc, which is the band's eighth overall and the follow-up to 2014's "Extremist", is now available for pre-order here. DEMON HUNTER has also shared the track listing and the final two covers for "Outlive". The covers revealed here are exclusive to both retail and to this pre-order. READ MORE.
Century Media Records has set February 24 as the release date of "Inception", the official prequel to 1988's classic debut "Refuge Denied" from the legendary U.S. metal act SANCTUARY. "Inception" contains presumed lost 1986 studio recordings, which guitarist Lenny Rutledge discovered recently and which were magically restored, remixed and remastered by Chris "Zeuss" Harris (QUEENSRŸCHE, HATEBREED). The lyric video for the song "Dream Of The Incubus", taken from "Inception", can be seen HERE.
Death metal veterans SIX FEET UNDER recently completed work on the follow-up to their "Crypt Of The Devil" album for a 2017 release. Vocalist Chris Barnes stated about the upcoming disc: "Our new album does not sound like any of our previous albums. Just as 'Haunted' didn't sound like 'Tomb Of The Mutilated' [from Barnes's previous band CANNIBAL CORPSE], just like 'Maximum Violence' didn't sound like 'Warpath', just like 'Undead' didn't sound like '13'. If you are expecting it to sound like one of our other albums, you will be disappointed. Saying that, the new music we have recorded is fucking insane." SIX FEET UNDER's new album was mixed by Chris "Zeuss" Harris and was previously described by Barnes as "the most brutally intense, groove-laden masterpiece we've ever put together!" READ MORE.
WITHERFALL is the collective brainchild of guitarist Jake Dreyer (ICED EARTH, KOBRA AND THE LOTUS, WHITE WIZZARD), singer Joseph Michael (WHITE WIZZARD) and the late Adam Sagan (CIRCLE II CIRCLE, INTO ETERNITY). With Dreyer and Michael having previously worked together in WHITE WIZZARD and Sagan collaborating on with Dreyer on the critically acclaimed debut instrumental EP, "In The Shadows Of Madness" — which included a featured track for the popular video game franchise Rock Band — the trio combined forces to begin writing for the new project in 2013. Eager to resonate their ideas, WITHERFALL headed to Phoenix, Arizona to record their debut album, "Nocturnes And Requiems." The album was then sent on to New York City for mixing and mastering by Chris "Zeuss" Harris (ROB ZOMBIE, QUEENSRŸCHE, HATEBREED) at Planet Z. Resulting in eight masterfully executed tracks featuring the group's dynamic blend of darkened melodic and progressive metal, "Nocturnes And Requiems" is scheduled for release on February 10, 2017. Pre-orders are available now at Witherfall.com. READ MORE.
Seattle-based heavy metal icons QUEENSRŸCHE have released a music video for their song "Bulletproof". The track is taken from the band's latest album, "Condition Hüman", which was produced, engineered and mixed by Zeuss, debuted at No. 27 on The Billboard 200 chart. Speaking about the influence and subject matter for the clip, QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist Todd La Torre said: "'Bulletproof' is a journey through a relationship gone bad. However painful the relationship is, you still find a way to persevere. "We elected to present the song in a live setting as a sharp contrast to the videos we've done for the 'Condition Hüman' album to help bring this chapter to a close and start the next journey." The band plans to enter the studio in January to write and record the follow-up to "Condition Hüman" for a late 2017 release. READ MORE.
You can now purchase the 31 soundtrack digitally via a variety of online retailers.
As well as the great tracks from within the film by The James Gang, Kitty Wells, The Mamas & The Papas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ernest Tubb & more, the soundtrack includes the score music from Zombie and John 5 and many of the iconic spoken word pieces – including Doom-Head’s “I’m not crazy, I’m in control” and his monologue from the films opening.
To purchase or stream the soundtrack today use this link: https://ume.lnk.to/31OST
1. Call It A Day – Al Bowlly & Roy Fox And His Band (3:16)
2. They Call Me Doom Head (Spoken Word) – Richard Brake (0:42)
3. Walk Away – The James Gang (3:33)
4. The Midway Say Sweet Charley (Spoken Word) – Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs (0:15)
5. That Smell – Lynyrd Skynyrd (5:47)
6. Fixing These Death Traps (Spoken Word) – Jeff Daniel Phillips (0:12)
7. We Buried Her Beneath The Willows – Kitty Wells (2:26)
8. You Digging What You See Pops? – Sheri Moon Zombie (0:20)
9. Walking The Floor Over You (1941 Single Version) – Ernest Tubb (2:35)
10. Wolfman Jack Halloween Show – Wolfman Jack (0:11)
11. RV Attack – Bob Marlette and Chris Harris and John Five and Rob Zombie (0:40)
12. We Are Going To Play – Malcolm McDowell (0:26)
13. The Game Begins – Bob Marlette and Chris Harris and John Five and Rob Zombie (1:11)
14. Number 4 – Pancho Molar (0:07)
15. Bathroom Hell – Bob Marlette and John Five (1:47)
16. Count Yourselves Lucky – David Ury and Lew Temple (0:04)
17. Wet Kitty – Bob Marlette and Chris Harris and John Five and Rob Zombie (0:44)
18. Hunt These Freaks Down – Sheri Moon Zombie (0:04)
19. Inside The Cage – Bob Marlette and Chris Harris and John Five and Rob Zombie (1:12)
20. Sex And Death – E.G. Daily and Torsten Voges (0:33)
21. Death And Sex Fight – Bob Marlette and Chris Harris and John Five and Rob Zombie (3:58)
22. Perfect Game – Richard Brake (0:08)
23. Moonwheel Zero Gravity Whirlpool – Chris Harris (2:57)
24. I’m Not Crazy – Richard Brake (0:13)
25. California Dreamin’ (Single Version) – The Mamas & The Papas (2:38)
26. The Eyes Of A True Champion – Richard Brake (0:26)
27. The Show Must Go On – Bob Marlette and John Five (4:13)
28. Another Exciting Year Of 31 – Malcolm McDowell (0:04)
Century Media Records has set February 24, 2017 as the release date of "Inception", the official prequel to 1988's classic debut "Refuge Denied" from the legendary U.S. metal act SANCTUARY. Inception contains presumed lost 1986 studio recordings, which guitarist Lenny Rutledge discovered recently and which were magically restored, remixed and remastered by ZEUSS (QUEENSRŸCHE, HATEBREED). READ MORE.
"Up In Arms", the new lyric video from the hardcore punk unit BLOODCLOT, is the title track of the band's new album, which will be released in the spring. The album was produced by Zeuss. BLOODCLOT features John Joseph (The Cro-Mags), Nick Oliveri (ex-Queens Of The Stone Age), Joey Castillo (Danzig, ex-Queens Of The Stone Age), and Todd Youth (ex-Warzone, ex-Murphy's Law, ex-Danzig). READ MORE.